Thursday, July 19, 2007

Who's now?

It took me a while to figure out why espn spent so much freaking time on the who's now segment, but I finally realized that it's because there is nothing happening in sports. Baseball. That's it. Baseball is the only sport of the 4 majors that doesn't overlap with anything else.

Stupid epiphany aside, I voted for the first time in the who's now, because I felt a moral obligation to vote against nascar. The fact that the south and a bunch of hicks have turned the most boring sport in the world into a legitimate threat in the who's now contest was reason enough for me to vote. Plus, Peyton has appeared in 2,678 different commericals. I mean, 2,678x30 seconds= over 22 hours. Ridiculous. You know what else made me vote? Jessica Biel. Wow. Hot. I've thought she was very over rated until now. But... wow. But wait... I just looked for a picture of her to post on the blog, but couldn't find one that I liked. I'm over her.

When all is said and done, Tiger Woods is going to be victorious.

1 comment:

Andy Phillips said...

Amen to your last comment. Keep up the good work chopsticks.